Northwest Tool started out in 1965 as a small machine shop that provided a service to local area factories. Throughout the following years, Northwest Tool gained a reputation of being a reliable machining source. Now with a 22,000 sq. ft. facility and some of the trade’s most modern equipment, Northwest Tool has the size, capability, and capacity to make us one of the most versatile shops in the area.
Quality is our number one focus at Northwest Tool. Throughout each step of our manufacturing process, quality is maintained. Every department has steps to ensure quality, including sales and estimating, purchasing, manufacturing, quality inspection, and shipping. A full-time inspection department helps ensure all parts meet customers specifications each and every time. In addition to full-time inspection personnel, we utilize an optical comparator, FARO arm CMM, and various certified gauges and tools dedicated to our inspection department.
Service has many interpretations in our business, and Northwest Tool knows service is as equally important as quality to our customers.
- Meeting delivery dates required by our customers
- A sense of urgency to turn around emergency or “rush” jobs as quickly as possible
- Communicating with our customers on any issues concerning their specific needs, print concerns or questions, quality issues, deliveries, or possible ways to reduce costs
- We use years of experience and communication with our customers to provide consistent and competitive pricing in our quotes
- Providing complete parts that include (but are not limited to), heat treating, plating, grinding, painting, etc. by working with reliable outside sources
- 1st and 2nd shift hours
Northwest Tool feels that communication is an important tool to achieve the quality and service we provide.
- Transfer prints and documents via e-mail
- Fax prints and documents
- Discuss by phone or meeting personally with our customers, their needs and the best ways to accomplish them